Sunday 14 April 2013

Welcome Post!

Hi everyone and welcome to our new review blog! =)

I created this blog because aside from my main blog, Bookfever, I wanted to have a little side blog for only reviews and one or two memes. So there won't be too many posts and mainly reviews. Since I love owls so much I decided to give it an owly edge. I also asked Jenn from Book Bird Reviews and Christina from Booksane to help me out and join as co-bloggers/reviewers. They said yes, so I'm really happy they're willing to do so. So again welcome and I hope you'll enjoy our little owl blog! <3















Howdy everyone! I'm very happy to be a part of this thanks to my co-blogger Stephanie. I can't wait to talk books and swoon over book boys.








Hello! 

I am so excited to be part of this. Thank you to Jenn and Stephanie! 
I can not wait to talk about books with all of you and then of course swoon over the boys from them ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment